Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the person/organization that is hiring Bullseye Entertainment Perth’s products to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury from ,or damage to the property of Bullseye Entertainment Perth’s products.
Please ensure that all following Safety Instructions are followed.
- A responsible adult (18+) MUST supervise the inflatable at ALL times.
- Only equipment supplied by Bullseye Entertainment Perth is to be used in participation with the product. Strictly no objects such as, make shift arrows, Golf balls, sharp or hard products to be used with and against the inflatables.
- No sharp objects, glasses knives, anchor stakes or similar must be left near the inflatable. Please remove these for safety purposes.
- No smoking or naked flames within 10 metres of the inflatable.
- Climbing, pulling on or jumping into the walls of selected inflatables is dangerous and not allowed.
- Any person that has health or personal injury concerns and is participating plays at their own risk. Bullseye Entertainment Perth does not take responsibility for any personal injury upon participating with our gaming equipment.
If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off and allow the product to deflate. Then simply switch back on to inflate when required. Do not allow anyone to be on top of the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS and can damage the equipment, resulting in charges to the hirer.